RETURNING YOUR CORE IS EASY!
Call or schedule a pickup online with R&L Carriers
CALL R&L CARRIERSCALL 800-543-5589
Say schedule a pick up, they will ask for zip, how many skids, and weight
CORE PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE NOTE – the engine core MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 BUSINESS DAYS – starting on the day of delivery of the new motor
PREPARATIONS TO HAVE THE CORE PICKED UP
- CORE MUST BE DRAINED OF ALL FLUIDS
- CORE MUST BE PUT IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER THE NEW MOTOR WAS DELIVERED IN OR BACK ON THE PALLET STRAPPED DOWN
- If the core is on a pallet, the carrier WILL NOT pick up if it isn’t strapped down securely.
WHEN THE CORE IS READY FOR PICK UP
CONTACT THE R&L CARRIERS (information above)
The shipment cost is covered by Accurate Engines, if you do NOT have a BOL we will send the Bill of Lading (BOL) directly to you (via email/fax).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WAY OF PRINTING OR A FAX NUMBER, YOU MUST FIND A WAY ON YOUR OWN TO PRINT THE BILL OF LADING. WE CANNOT SEND IT DIRECTLY TO THE CARRIER.
- The Bill of Lading (BOL) states Accurate Engines is paying for the shipment. Two (2) copies of the BOL MUST be present for the pick up when the driver arrives.
- When the truck driver arrives, you and the driver will sign both copies of the BOL. The driver will then stick a tracking number sticker on YOUR COPY of the BOL. The driver will then take this copy back to the terminal. We require two copies of the BOL for your records for the following reasons:
- The carrier gives you a tracking number which allows you to track the shipment being delivered to us!
- If the carrier loses your shipment, we can still issue you credit for the core by sending us a picture of the signed BOL with the tracking number shown on it. If you need to change the pick up location of the core, PLEASE contact us.
Any questions or concerns regarding the core pick up process please contact Accurate Engines [email protected]
FOR WARRANTY ENGINES:
- Leave on: Timing Cover, Oil Pan, and Balancer.
- Please leave everything else off.